Aesthetic Lasers Market Is Expected To Reach USD 1.8 Billion By 2024: Grand View Research, Inc.
Grand View Research has announced the addition of "Aesthetic Lasers Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2024" Market Research report to their Database.
United States, 20 March 2017 -- The global aesthetic lasers market is expected to reach USD 1.8 billion by 2024, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The demand is expected to upsurge due to aging population, high prevalence of obesity, and wide range of safe and effective treatments. Moreover, growing awareness about the safety and efficacy of lasers coupled with its ease of use is also expected to propel its cosmetic applications.
The global aesthetic lasers market is expected to reach USD 1.8 billion by 2024, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The demand is expected to upsurge due to aging population, high prevalence of obesity, and wide range of safe and effective treatments. Moreover, growing awareness about the safety and efficacy of lasers coupled with its ease of use is also expected to propel its cosmetic applications.
Advancement of technology has made needle-free procedures possible, thus boosting the rate of adoption of laser treatments. Young population also opts for cosmetic procedures as preventive measures for and to slow down the aging process.
Companies operating in this market are making huge investments in research and development of new products and holding patents. For instance, in 2014, Cutera (provider of energy-based medical Aesthetic technologies) invested USD 10.5 million for pure research purposes and holds 34 patents along with5 patent applications in the pipeline.
Stringent regulations for the cosmetic laser products are projected to ensure increasing efficiency of the devices while treating the skin without any adverse effects. The manufacturers of laser devices have to comply with the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act in addition to radiation safety performance standards defined by the Federal Regulations.
In April 2016, Oculus Innovative Sciences, Inc. received the FDA approval for Microcyn-based Lasercyn Gel, intended for post-non-ablative laser therapy procedures management
View summary of this report @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/aesthetic-lasers-market
Further Key Findings from the Study Suggests:
• Hair removal is the fourth most common minimally invasive procedure across the globe with approximately 1 million procedures done in the year 2011.It dominated the application segment in terms of number of procedures owing to the changing beliefs of beauty and lifestyle.
• Conventional hair removal methods are painful and temporary. Thus, using lasers for permanent hair removal proves to be efficient. Also, growing safety assurance results in more people opting for it. Almost 97% people who have undergone the procedure report satisfactory outcomes.
• Laser skin resurfacing segment is expected to grow at a rapid rate over the forecast period. This is attributed to the fact that it reduces the signs of aging and improves skin texture, tone, & laxity. Furthermore, increasing innovation and technological advancements brought in by the market players are expected to propel demand of the segment in the coming years.
• For instance, Sciton JOULE is an expandable platform that offers an unprecedented laser array and light wavelengths via any of its three distinct delivery modes that are broadband light, fiber, and arm, enabling practitioners with the maximum versatility to perform surgical and Aesthetic procedures from a single platform. It is the first OptiPlex platform to accommodate abovementioned three distinct delivery modes.
• Some incredible creative solutions have been prompted with the increasing demand for laser skin resurfacing. In 2010, Solta Medical (fractional resurfacing and noninvasive skin tightening pioneer) announced an FDA clearance of Fraxel restore Dual for treating actinic keratosis.
• North America dominated the market in 2015. It is due to the early acceptance of laser technology and growing awareness about lasers and its efficiency in treating all the skin type.
• The prevalence of medical spas is very high in this region. In 2012, approximately 2,100 med spas were operative in the U.S., generating revenue USD 1.94 billion per year. This number grew to USD 3.6 billion in 2016. Growing emphasis on beauty and attractiveness and its direct impact on success are expected to further increase the market share of the region.
• Some key players are Solta Medical, Inc. (acquired by Valeant Pharmaceuticals); Lumenis; Cynosure, Inc.; STRATA Skin Sciences; Syneron Medical Ltd., Lutronic, Cutera, Viora, Lynton Lasers, and Sciton, Inc.
• The industry is experiencing many mergers and acquisitions between competitors. In December 2014, Valeant Pharmaceuticals International acquired Solta Medical, Inc. in USD 236 million.
• In 2015, Mela Sciences acquired XTRAC and VTRAC laser and lamp systems from PhotoMedex, Inc. in USD 42.5 million. Moreover, the company was renamed to Strata Skin Sciences.
Browse more reports of this category by Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/medical-devices
Grand View Research has segmented the global aesthetic lasers market on the basis of application and regions:
Aesthetic Lasers Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 - 2024)
• IPL Laser Treatment
• Laser Skin Resurfacing
• Noninvasive Tightening
• Laser-Assisted Lipoplasty
• Laser Hair Removal
Aesthetic Lasers Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 - 2024)
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Latin America
o Rest of Latin America
o South Africa
o Rest of MEA
For press release of this report - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-aesthetic-lasers-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, the company offers market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries including technology, chemicals, materials, healthcare and energy.
Corporate Sales Specialist, U.S.A.
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
For more information visit - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/
Hello journalist, welcome to Scoopasia--a powerful online resource for media information in Asia. Scoopasia has press releases and media events for every beat and industry. All content on Scoopasia is 100% FREE. You don't even need to login!
Scoop Line (Instant Information Request) The easiest way to ask questions and request information from the PR community.
Advanced Search Drill down, dig deep, for media information the way you want it.