Global Immunochemistry Analyzers Market guidelines - research and analysis illuminated by new report
United States, 29 June 2016 -- A detailed qualitative analysis of the factors responsible for driving and restraining growth of the Global Immunochemistry Analyzers Market and future opportunities are provided in the report.
Medical Devices sector report, “Immunochemistry Analyzers - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2015" provides an overview of Immunochemistry Analyzers currently in pipeline stage.
The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key Immunochemistry Analyzers pipeline products.
This report is prepared using data sourced from in-house databases, secondary and primary research by our team of industry experts.
Companies mentioned in the report:
Acreo Swedish ICT AB AESKU.Diagnostics GmbH & Co. KG Akonni Biosystems, Inc. Arcxis Biotechnologies Inc. Assay Dynamics, LLC Atonomics A/S Beckman Coulter, Inc. BioMedomics, Inc BioNanovations Corporation BioSIMS Boston University Canon U.S.A., Inc. CardioGenics Inc. Celsee Diagnostics, Inc. Cepheid China Medical Technologies, Inc. ChipCare Corp Clearbridge BioLoc Pte Ltd Corgenix Medical Corporation Courtagen Life Sciences, Inc. Curetis N.V. Denator AB DiaSorin S.p.A Dyamed Biotech Pte Ltd Dynex Technologies EKF Diagnostics Holdings Plc Enigma Diagnostics Limited F Cubed LLC Firalis SAS First Light Biosciences, Inc. Florida State University GenePOC Inc. Genera Biosystems Limited Genevo Biosystems Pte Ltd GenMark Diagnostics, Inc. Global Solutions for Infectious Diseases GNA Biosolutions GmbH Harvard University HeatFlow Technologies, Inc. Hologic, Inc. HTG Molecular Diagnostics, Inc. Immunexpress Pty Ltd Immunodiagnostic Systems Holdings plc Intelligent Fingerprinting Ltd Johnson & Johnson LaserGen, Inc. Lucerna, Inc. Magellan Diagnostics, Inc. Magnisense SAS MAST GROUP Ltd. Maxygen-mobile DNA tests mBio Diagnostics, Inc. McKesson Corporation MedNostic Technologies, LLC Mindray Medical International Limited Mobidiag Ltd. NanoLab, Inc. Nanosphere, Inc. Next Dimension Technologies, Inc. NorthShore University Health System OncoGenesis Optidet Diagnostics Ltd Optofluidics, Inc. Ostendum R&D BV Polymedco CDP, LLC Protomex Life Sciences Qiagen N.V. Quanterix Corporation QuantuMDx Group Limited Quidel Corporation Radisens Diagnostics Limited Raman Diagnostics Limited Rapid Biosensor Systems Rapid Diagnostek, Inc. Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc. Siloam Biosciences, Inc. Singulex, Inc. Spire Corporation Stat-Diagnostica & Innovation, S.L. STRATEC Molecular GmbH Sysmex Corporation Tecan Group Ltd Techcomp (Holdings) Limited The Palo Alto Research Center TrovaGene, Inc. Tyncbest Biotechnology University of California, Davis University of California, San Diego University of Michigan University of Michigan Pediatric Device Consortium Wellstat Diagnostics, LLC Xanthostat Diagnostics, Inc. ZIN Technologies, Inc.
Scope of the report:
• Extensive coverage of the Immunochemistry Analyzers under development
• The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
• The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Immunochemistry Analyzers and list all their pipeline projects
• The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
• The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
• Recent developments in the segment / industry
The report enables you to -
• Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
• Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
• Identify and understand important and diverse types of Immunochemistry Analyzers under development
• Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
• Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
• In-depth analysis of the product’s current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date
MarketIntelReports (MIR) aim to empower our clients to successfully manage and outperform in their business decisions, we do this by providing Premium Market Intelligence, Strategic Insights and Databases from a range of Global Publishers.
A group of industry veterans who are well experienced in reputed international consulting firms after identifying the sourcing needs of MNCs for market intelligence, have together started this business savior MarketIntelReports.
Hello journalist, welcome to Scoopasia--a powerful online resource for media information in Asia. Scoopasia has press releases and media events for every beat and industry. All content on Scoopasia is 100% FREE. You don't even need to login!
Scoop Line (Instant Information Request) The easiest way to ask questions and request information from the PR community.
Advanced Search Drill down, dig deep, for media information the way you want it.