Global Bias Tire Market: Analysis & Forecast till 2024
India, 19 April 2019 -- Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on "Global Bias Tire Market 2019 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2024" under Automotive category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on "Global Bias Tire Market 2019 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2024" under Automotive category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
A bias tire consists of multiple rubber plies over lapping each other. The crown and sidewalls are interdependent. The overlapped plies form a thick layer that is less flexible and more sensitive to overheating.
Scope of the Report:
A bias tire will have a stiffer sidewall and shoulder, which will increase heat buildup in the tire.
On a bias tire, the cords run at a 32 degree angle from the direction of travel.The B, C, and D is the load range of a tire. This is the maximum weight that the tire can carry at a specified maximum load inflation. The B is a 4-ply rated tire, the C is a 6-ply rated tire, and the D is a 8-ply rated tire.
The load range is stamped on each tire and right after the load range letter is the maximum weight at maximum psi for that tire. The load range weight capacity will also vary depending on the size of the tire. Trailer tires will always need to be inflated to the maximum psi that is specified on the tire.
There are companies adding new capacities and aims at the cost and quality leadership which shall improve profitability. As the same time, companies are focusing on technological innovation, equipment upgrades, and process improvements, to reduce costs and improve quality. The construction of bias tire in the market has had a negative impact because of the policy implications.
The worldwide market for Bias Tire is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly -3.4% over the next five years, will reach 3540 million US$ in 2024, from 4360 million US$ in 2019.
This report focuses on the Bias Tire in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
• North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
• Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
• General Bias Tire
• Bias Belted Tire
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
• Passenger Car
The content of the study subjects, includes a total of 15 chapters:
• Chapter 1, to describe Bias Tire product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market driving force and market risks.
• Chapter 2, to profile the top manufacturers of Bias Tire, with price, sales, revenue and global market share of Bias Tire in 2017 and 2018.
• Chapter 3, the Bias Tire competitive situation, sales, revenue and global market share of top manufacturers are analyzed emphatically by landscape contrast.
• Chapter 4, the Bias Tire breakdown data are shown at the regional level, to show the sales, revenue and growth by regions, from 2014 to 2019.
• Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to break the sales data at the country level, with sales, revenue and market share for key countries in the world, from 2014 to 2019.
• Chapter 10 and 11, to segment the sales by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2014 to 2019.
• Chapter 12, Bias Tire market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2019 to 2024.
• Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Bias Tire sales channel, distributors, customers, research findings and conclusion, appendix and data source.
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Hello journalist, welcome to Scoopasia--a powerful online resource for media information in Asia. Scoopasia has press releases and media events for every beat and industry. All content on Scoopasia is 100% FREE. You don't even need to login!
Scoop Line (Instant Information Request) The easiest way to ask questions and request information from the PR community.
Advanced Search Drill down, dig deep, for media information the way you want it.