India, 12 June 2018 -- The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Halal Market By Type , By Application , By Region, By Country Forecast 2023”under Food & Beverages category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
The Arabic word for “permitted.” Halal is commonly seen as “Halal” which means food that is permitted under Islamic guidelines as found in the Qu’ran Most food and drinks are considered Halal unless they are clearly stated as forbidden in the Qur’an (holy book of Islam) and hadith (prophetic traditions).
The halal industry is based on a belief that Muslims should eat food and use goods such as cosmetics that are "halalan toyibban", which means permissible and wholesome. In fact, the halal market is non-exclusive to Muslims, and has gained increasing acceptance among non- Muslim consumers who associate halal with ethical consumerism.
Actually, the halal industry has now expanded beyond the food sector to include pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, health products, toiletries and medical devices as well as service sector components such as logistics, marketing, print and electronic media, packaging, branding, and financing. In addition, the halal food marketplace is emerging as one of the most profitable and influential market arenas in the world food business today.
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Halal in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Downstream growth in demand prompted the rapid growth of halal food in Europe, which is because of both growth of population of Muslim and the growth of Muslim income in these countries.
European halal food industry is quite fragmented with a large number of companies can produce halal food but the companies passed the halal certification are limited. Although halal certification is considered a key enabler for the successful development of the global halal industry, the industry is still plagued by the issue of differing certification standards. The lack of a single, unified global halal standard is a pressing issue within the halal industry.
Halal food is going to be main-stream in Europe. And the downstream consumption market is constantly expanding, not only the Muslims, but also non-Muslim began to join the ranks of the consumer. As for the age of consumption, the young generation of Muslims is agents of change for the halal industry. Supermarkets, hypermarkets and food distribution chains are increasing their share of halal distribution, capitalizing on young halal consumers’ interests in having the same choices as non-halal consumers.
The worldwide market for Halal is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly over the next five years, will reach million US$ in 2023, from million US$ in 2017, according to a new GIR (Global Info Research) study.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Crown Chicken (Cranswick)
- Shaheen Foods
- Euro Foods Group
- Cleone Foods
- Reinert Group
- Pure Ingredients
- Tariq Halal
- Tesco plc
- Tahira Foods Ltd
- Isla Delice
- Nestlé SA
- Carrefour SA
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Halal market.
- to describe Halal Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- to analyze the top manufacturers of Halal, with sales, revenue, and price of Halal, in 2016 and 2017;
- to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Halal, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
- to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
- Halal market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
- to describe Halal sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry study, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
Hello journalist, welcome to Scoopasia--a powerful online resource for media information in Asia. Scoopasia has press releases and media events for every beat and industry. All content on Scoopasia is 100% FREE. You don't even need to login!
Scoop Line (Instant Information Request) The easiest way to ask questions and request information from the PR community.
Advanced Search Drill down, dig deep, for media information the way you want it.