Global Multiple Rocket Launchers Market: Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2019-2024
India, 1 March 2019 -- Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on "Global Multiple Rocket Launchers Market 2019 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2024" under Defence Equipment category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on "Global Multiple Rocket Launchers Market 2019 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2024" under Defence Equipment category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
A multiple rocket launcher (MRL) or multiple launch rocket system (MLRS) is a type of rocket artillery system. Rockets have different capabilities than artillery, like longer range, and different payloads, for example considerably larger warheads, or multiple warheads. Unguided rocket artillery is notoriously inaccurate and slow to reload, compared to artillery. To overcome this, rockets are combined in systems that can launch multiple rockets simultaneously. Modern rockets can use GPS or inertial guidance, to combine the advantages of rockets with high accuracy.
Scope of the Report:
• The multiple rocket launcher industry is relatively concentrated: due to the high barriers (technical barriers and material resources), only limited countries are involved in the business. Major manufacturers of multiple rocket launchers are mainly in US, Russia and China.
• Multiple rocket launchers downstream is mainly military industry. In recent years, for the reason to restrain the ISIS from destroying the world peace, the demand for multiple rocket launchers will correspondingly increase.
• The worldwide market for Multiple Rocket Launchers is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly xx% over the next five years, will reach xx million US$ in 2024, from xx million US$ in 2019.
• This report focuses on the Multiple Rocket Launchers in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
• Lockheed Martin
• NORINCO GROUP
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
• North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
• Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
The content of the study subjects, includes a total of 15 chapters:
• Chapter 1, to describe Multiple Rocket Launchers product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market driving force and market risks.
• Chapter 2, to profile the top manufacturers of Multiple Rocket Launchers, with price, sales, revenue and global market share of Multiple Rocket Launchers in 2017 and 2018.
• Chapter 3, the Multiple Rocket Launchers competitive situation, sales, revenue and global market share of top manufacturers are analyzed emphatically by landscape contrast.
• Chapter 4, the Multiple Rocket Launchers breakdown data are shown at the regional level, to show the sales, revenue and growth by regions, from 2014 to 2019.
• Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to break the sales data at the country level, with sales, revenue and market share for key countries in the world, from 2014 to 2019.
• Chapter 10 and 11, to segment the sales by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2014 to 2019.
• Chapter 12, Multiple Rocket Launchers market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2019 to 2024.
• Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Multiple Rocket Launchers sales channel, distributors, customers, research findings and conclusion, appendix and data source.
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts & Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Hello journalist, welcome to Scoopasia--a powerful online resource for media information in Asia. Scoopasia has press releases and media events for every beat and industry. All content on Scoopasia is 100% FREE. You don't even need to login!
Scoop Line (Instant Information Request) The easiest way to ask questions and request information from the PR community.
Advanced Search Drill down, dig deep, for media information the way you want it.