India, 12 June 2018 -- The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Soybean Oil Market By Type , By Application , By Region, By Country Forecast 2018-2023”under Food & Beverages category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
Soybean Oil is a clear yellow vegetable oil with a neutral taste and a high smoke point. It is extracted from soybeans seeds that consist 18-20% of extractable oil by weight. Solvent extraction currently represents the most common method for extracting soybean oil and involves cracking, heating and rolling of the seed to extract the oil. Being high in omega-3 fatty acids, polyunsaturated fats and low in saturated fats; soybean oil is considered as one of the healthiest cooking oils. It currently represents the second largest (after palm oil) edible oil consumed in the world with the United States and China representing the largest markets.
Health benefits offered by soybean oil include – lowering of cholesterol levels, improving heart health, increasing immunity, preventing osteoporosis and reducing cognitive disorders. The majority of its global demand currently comes from the food industry. Within the food industry, most of the demand is for cooking (mostly for frying or baking) and as a condiment in salads. Apart from its uses in cooking, soybean oil also finds applications in industrial paints, lubricants, solvents, cleaners, adhesives, oleochemicals, bio-diesel, biocomposites, etc. Due to its high unsaturated fat content, it undergoes early oxidation upon exposure to air, light or moisture – which makes it suitable for printing inks and oil paint formulations. Its high lipid content and lubricating characteristics also make it a good choice for specialty fermentation and drilling applications respectively. Being low in cost, easily available and environment friendly, it is an ideal component for bio-based products. Looking forward, we expect the demand of soybean oil to grow at a CAGR of around 2.1% during the next five years.
“Soybean Oil Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2018-2018-2023” provides a techno-commercial roadmap for setting up a soybean oil processing plant. The study, which has been done by one of the world’s leading research and advisory firms, covers all the requisite aspects of the soybean oil market. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who are planning to foray into the soybean oil industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report?
- What are the key success and risk factors in the soybean oil industry?
- How has the soybean oil market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What is the structure of the soybean oil industry and who are the key players?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a soybean oil plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a soybean oil plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a soybean oil plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a soybean oil plant?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a soybean oil plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a soybean oil plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a soybean oil plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a soybean oil plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a soybean oil plant?
- What should be the pricing mechanism of soybean oil?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a soybean oil plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry study, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
Hello journalist, welcome to Scoopasia--a powerful online resource for media information in Asia. Scoopasia has press releases and media events for every beat and industry. All content on Scoopasia is 100% FREE. You don't even need to login!
Scoop Line (Instant Information Request) The easiest way to ask questions and request information from the PR community.
Advanced Search Drill down, dig deep, for media information the way you want it.