India, 10 May 2018 -- The bone inlay furniture is the quality furniture, and it is your significant investment. They can serve you for years; you only have to maintain this properly. The durability and finish enhanced after proper cleaning.
Those people who are familiar with the bone inlay furniture already know that there is no furniture unit else like this furniture. These units of furniture are classy, beautiful and look so stylish that everyone always gets attracted towards them.
The artistry and elegance of these units are almost always unique and far beyond your simple furniture units. Unfortunately, people are not familiar with this kind of furniture and don't know the caring and cleaning tips for them.
Proper care and cleaning leads to long-lasting age and maintain its sturdiness and gorgeousness or decades. Here are some best caring methods for your beautiful furniture:
1) First of all, let's decide on the two basic things that are essential too, they are huge changes for caring bone inlay furniture over the regular furniture units.
-You should not use regular cleaning products on it, because they tend to be rough to use on this fragile artistry. Do not ever paint these with average paint; they have specific paints available in the market.
2) The second caring tip might astonish you. Always make sure that your unit of furniture is somewhere at the place, where it can get decent sunlight. Unlike other furniture units that respond poorly to the sunlight, bones tend to lighten over the time with the proper aspect.
This one is the complete and easy way to prevent it from natural pigmentation.
3) Now to take care of your Bone Inlay Furniture properly, you are going to need a couple of extraordinary cleaning products.
-For the proper cleaning, you will likely to have some spirit soap. If your bone furniture units have any special delicate work on it, then you will need to get some white spirit as well. 1.20 ratio of spirit soap to the white spirit is a perfect solution for delicate portions of the artwork.
- Secondly, you will want to choose the colourless beeswax. According to research, This is the perfect product to use when it comes to polish these units of furniture.
-Now, there is always a condition that you have bought a special old piece that is varnished and has heavy yellow cowling at some portions.
If you want a more consistent look, there are some amazing tricks that you can utilize to help in removing the stains and lighten that ugly yellowing.
- The first step is applying the solution of citric acid to the stains. This will do the trick. If that doesn't work, moreover, you will need to get a half-half solution of hydrogen peroxide and water respectively in a proper ratio.
-You can always use this solution with a brush if it is a large part of a unit. Sometime you will need to beguile the furniture piece in this solution for few minutes. You will have to wait until this unit finishes drying to see a better effect of the treatment. After it, you can clean and polish it simply.
Hello journalist, welcome to Scoopasia--a powerful online resource for media information in Asia. Scoopasia has press releases and media events for every beat and industry. All content on Scoopasia is 100% FREE. You don't even need to login!
Scoop Line (Instant Information Request) The easiest way to ask questions and request information from the PR community.
Advanced Search Drill down, dig deep, for media information the way you want it.