Growth opportunities on Travel and Tourism in Spain to 2020
, 31 May 2016 -- Download Sample Brochure @ http://tinyurl.com/z5lla7h
A detailed qualitative analysis of the factors responsible for driving and restraining growth of the Travel and Tourism in Spain to 2020 and future opportunities are provided in the report.
Spain’s inbound tourism recorded another successful year with strong growth in arrivals. The recently improved economic scenario means Spaniards prefer outbound trips over domestic tourism. Although, the unemployment rate is still high, GDP at constant prices grew by 1% in 2014 and 3% in 2015. Domestic trips declined by -3.4% in 2014 and -1.1% in 2015, while outbound trips increased by 4.8% and 2% respectively.
• With a record number of international arrivals, Spain’s tourism sector continued to expand at a healthy pace in 2015. Inbound trips increased by 4.8% in 2015, totaling 68.1 million, while expenditure expanded by 3.3% valuing EUR60.2 billion (US$66.8 billion). Driven by an improving economic scenario, outbound tourism also registered growth in 2015 with trips increasing by 2% and expenditure by 13.6%. During 2016–2020, inbound trips are projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.3%, reaching 80.3 million by 2020. Outbound trips are expected to increase to 13.2 million by 2020
• There has been strong growth in Chinese arrivals to Spain in recent years, with trips growing at a CAGR of 17.4% during 2009–2014. Unlike most travelers who visit Spain for the sun and the beaches, the Chinese prefer tourism related to gastronomy, shopping (luxury items), and culture
• The moratorium put in place by the mayor of Barcelona, Ada Colau Ballano, regarding approval of new hotels and short-term rentals until July 2016 is expected to affect new room supply. This is likely to result in the delay of 35 new projects (3,000 rooms). Barcelona is becoming uninhabitable for residents due to the surge in tourists
Check report @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/report/tt0315mr/travel-and-tourism-in-spain-to-2020
Canadean’s report — Travel and Tourism in Spain to 2020 — provides detailed information on the country’s tourism sector, analyzing market data and providing insights. This report provides a better understanding of tourism flows, expenditure, and the airline, hotel, car rental, and travel intermediaries industries.
What else does this report offer?
• Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the entire Spanish Travel & Tourism sector
• Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns for various categories, such as accommodation, sightseeing entertainment, foodservice, transportation, retail, travel intermediaries, and others
• Analysis of trips by purpose and mode of transport, and expenditure across various categories including domestic, inbound, and outbound tourism, with analysis using similar metrics
• Analysis of the airline, hotel, car rental, and travel intermediaries industries by customer type – leisure and business travelers
Download Sample Brochure @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/pdfdownload.php?id=tt0315mr
Reasons To Buy
• Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to Spain’s Travel & Tourism sector
• Understand the demand-side dynamics within the industry to identify key market trends and growth opportunities
• Direct promotional efforts on the most promising markets by identifying the key source and destination countries
Order a copy of Travel and Tourism in Spain to 2020 @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/purchase.php?id=tt0315mr
MarketIntelReports (MIR) aim to empower our clients to successfully manage and outperform in their business decisions, we do this by providing Premium Market Intelligence, Strategic Insights and Databases from a range of Global Publishers.
A group of industry veterans who are well experienced in reputed international consulting firms after identifying the sourcing needs of MNCs for market intelligence, have together started this business savior MarketIntelReports.
MIR intends to be a one-stop shop with an intuitive design, exhaustive database, expert assistance, secure cart checkout and data privacy integrated. It curates the list of reports, publishers and studies to ensure that the database is constantly updated to dynamically meet the targeted, specific needs of our clients.
MarketIntelReports currently has more than 10,000 plus titles and 35+ publishers on our platform and growing consistently to fill the “Global Intelligence Demand – Supply Gap”. We cover more than 15 industry verticals being: Automotive, Electronics, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Chemicals, Building & Construction, Agriculture, Food & Beverages, Banking & Finance, Media and Government, Public Sector Studies.
2711 Centerville Road, Suite 400,
# # #
Submitted by MIR, IndustryARC on Tuesday, 31 May 2016 at 1:47 AM
Category: Automotive & Travel
Scoopasia v1.0b. Copyright © 2016
Today is Tuesday, 31 May 2016
About Scoopasia |