Global and Regional Commercial Fish & Seafood Global Group of Eight (G8) Market Industry Research R
, 10 August 2018
-- Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “2018-2023 Global and Regional Fish & Seafood Global Group of Eight (G8) Market Industry Production, Sales and Consumption Status and Prospects Professional Market Research Report ” under Life Sciences category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
The fishing industry includes any industry or activity concerned with taking, culturing, processing, preserving, storing, transporting, marketing or selling fish or fish products. It is defined by the Food and Agriculture Organization as including recreational, subsistence and commercial fishing, and the harvesting, processing, and marketing sectors. The commercial activity is aimed at the delivery of fish and other seafood products for human consumption or as input factors in other industrial processes. Directly or indirectly, the livelihood of over 500 million people in developing countries depends on fisheries and aquaculture.
Request a free sample copy of Commercial Fish & Seafood Global Group of Eight (G8) Market Industry Report @ https://www.bharatbook.com/MarketReports/Sample/Reports/1166778
The G8 Fish & Seafood industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 fish & seafood market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The G8 countries contributed $67,687.1 million in 2017 to the global fish & seafood industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.8% between 2013 and 2017. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $78,204.6 million in 2022, with a CAGR of 2.9% over the 2017-22 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the fish & seafood industry, with market revenues of $26,667.7 million in 2017. This was followed by Italy and Japan, with a value of $8,658.2 and $8,550.6 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the fish & seafood industry in the G8 nations with a value of $28,747.6 million in 2016, followed by Japan and Italy with expected values of $10,707.3 and $10,588.9 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 fish & seafood market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 fish & seafood market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key fish & seafood market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 fish & seafood market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the G8 fish & seafood market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the G8 fish & seafood market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 fish & seafood market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the G8 fish & seafood market?
Browse our full report with Table of Contents : https://www.bharatbook.com/MarketReports/Fish-Seafood-Global-Group-of-Eight-G8-Industry-Guide-2013-2022/1166778
About Bharat Book Bureau:Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus
# # #
Submitted by Bharat Book, Bharat Book Bureau on Friday, 10 August 2018 at 4:12 PM
Category: Food & Fashion
Brought to you by Scoopasia [http://scoopasia.com]