Comprehensive overview of the global Feed Probiotic Market Till 2021
United States, 30 July 2016 -- The report includes detailed analysis on Feed Probiotics Market segmentation, global notable vendors, geographical outlook, price & financial updates, segment & application approach and future forecasts.
2016 Global Feed Probiotics Market Report is a professional and in-depth research report on the world's major regional market conditions of the Feed Probiotics industry, focusing on the main regions (North America, Europe and Asia) and the main countries (United States, Germany, Japan and China).
Probiotics are microorganisms that possess health benefits when consumed in required quantity and also improves the immune system of the livestock. The feed probiotics market is growing owing to the increasing awareness among consumers about animal health coupled with the increasing demand for quality produce from animals. Consumption of probiotics in animal have various benefits such as it supports the digestive and immune system of the animals and also reduce the considerable dependence of animals on the antibiotics.
Some of the Report Key Insights:
• The Feed Probiotic Market is estimated to be valued at $XX Billion in 2015. It is projected to reach $XX Billion by 2020 growing at a CAGR of X%.
• The market was dominated by Asia-Pacific, followed by Europe.
• The Asia-Pacific market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR, with rapid growth in the food & beverage industry in developing countries such as Japan, India, and China.
• The growing demand for dietary supplements is also driving the probiotic ingredients market.
• Some of the Leading players in the current market - Lallemand, DSM, Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, Groupe Danone, Nestlé SA, E. I. Dupont De Nemours and Company, Yakult Honsha Co., Ltd., Lifeway Foods Incorporation, Biogaia AB, Probi AB, Probiotics International Limited, Nebraska Cultures Incorporation, Mother Dairy Fruit & Vegetables Pvt Ltd, and Others
Major factors that fuel the growth of feed probiotics market includes increasing health awareness among consumers related to consumption of probiotics in animals, growing demand for meat and meat related products. Other factor that is expected to further promote the growth feed probiotics market is increasing concerns among livestock owners related to the animal health. Probiotic added to the animal feed does not provide the necessary nutrients to the feed which is expected to restraint the market growth of the overall feed probiotic market.
Key Benefits with report:
• Get a comprehensive overview of the global probiotic ingredients market
• Gain wide ranging information about the top players in this industry, their product portfolios and key strategies adopted by them.
• Gain insights of the major countries/regions in which the Probiotic Ingredients industry is flourishing
The report includes the Feed Probiotics basics: definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain overview; industry policies and plans; product specifications; manufacturing processes; cost structures and so on. Then it analyzed the world's main region market conditions, including the product price, profit, capacity, production, capacity utilization, supply, demand and industry growth rate etc. In the end, the report introduced new project SWOT analysis, investment feasibility analysis, and investment return analysis.
MarketIntelReports (MIR) aim to empower our clients to successfully manage and outperform in their business decisions, we do this by providing Premium Market Intelligence, Strategic Insights and Databases from a range of Global Publishers.
A group of industry veterans who are well experienced in reputed international consulting firms after identifying the sourcing needs of MNCs for market intelligence, have together started this business savior MarketIntelReports.
Hello journalist, welcome to Scoopasia--a powerful online resource for media information in Asia. Scoopasia has press releases and media events for every beat and industry. All content on Scoopasia is 100% FREE. You don't even need to login!
Scoop Line (Instant Information Request) The easiest way to ask questions and request information from the PR community.
Advanced Search Drill down, dig deep, for media information the way you want it.